Friday, November 26, 2010

New news

Okay, so maybe it's been a while since I have posted a new posting.So here is what is up:
Mom- Is prego and can feel the baby kick now! We still don't know what the sex is yet. My brother thinks it is a boy and I think it is a girl. She still doesn't know what to name it.
Carter- Is a stinker still...He still zones out when watching t.v. If I were to ask him a question and a few mins. would pass and still wouldn't have anwsered me. what a stincker. He still reads alot though.
Mallory- Comes home from school at 12:30 I think. She will come home and talk about her friends all the time! I really think she likes her new school! She likes to read new books all the time. But she will refuse to play any sports at all!
Owen- Is still a monster! He will try to turn off the Entrnet Conection.We will spank him and then he will try to do it again and again! He has had a few accidents here and there. Today one of my cousins hit Owen with a corner of the toy train he came screaming with blood on his hand,eye,and running down his forehead! Poor bud!All he wanted to do was wash his hands!

1 comment: