July 13th was my birthday. I got a Ninetindo Ds, an IPOD, necklace, ring, and a book. WE were all divas and had a great time. My mom made some cool butterfly cupcakes. WE went to Red Robin for Lunch. We had Bab-b-que chicken sandwiches for dinner with rootbeer floats. We also did a Hanna Montana Pinata. I had a lot of fun for my birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You guys make awesome DIVAS!!! We loved seeing you at the reunion. HAPPY B-day.
ReplyDeleteJT & Bree
Hi Alexis! You don't remember me but I remember the day you were born! Your mom and I were friends in Oklahoma. Have a fun time in the Azores and take care of your mom for me!! Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you were here to celebrate your birthday! Addy and I had so much fun! You are becoming such a beautiful young woman! Love you! -Kort
ReplyDeleteI love your birthday cake. So cool. You are lucky to have such a fun mom and family. We miss you guys tons.
ReplyDelete